A SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT

Follow me on twitter @ChefNora

Saturday, November 17, 2012

SMOOTHIE

Strawberries and bananas were a match made in heaven, and so, here's my own recipe for a great Strawberry Banana Smoothie!

You will need:

2 bananas (average sized)
2 packets of meiji strawberry yogurt
3 teaspoons of sugar
450ml of fresh milk
1 bowl of ice

So, just add all the ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth! If it's too thick, you can add in more milk or ice, if it isn't sweet enough, add in more sugar.

You can modify the ingredients to your liking. Some people prefer using low-fat milk or soy milk for a more healthier smoothie.

If you've tried this recipe, please feel free to comment or give me your own smoothie recipe for me to try out.

Also follow me on twitter @ChefNora for more recipes and cooking tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment