A SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT

Follow me on twitter @ChefNora

Friday, January 11, 2013

INSTANT PIZZA CRUST & LEFTOVERS

So while I was bored some time ago, I went for a little walk at the cold storage and came across Betty Crockers's Instant Pizza Crust and I just had to get it. I planned to make some pizza but never got to it.


So a few days ago, my mum had some leftover minced beef in the fridge and I didn't want to let it go to waste so I whipped up a Turkish Pide, which is something like a pizza but with folded sides, or flatbread.

All you have to do is to flatten the dough on an oven tray with cookie sheet. Sprinkle some flour and olive oil on it so it's easier to get the pide off. Next, sprinkle your choice of topping. For me it was basil minced meat cooked by mu mum. And top it off with some shredded cheese. Place in the middle rack of the over, heated at 180 degrees for 20-30 mins, till crust have cooked inside and out.




If you tried this recipe, please feel free to comment. Also, if you have any ideas or recipes for me to try out, do tweet me at @ChefNora. Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment