A SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT

Follow me on twitter @ChefNora

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

+WONDERMILK

Went on a 4 day food spree in Kuala Lumpur and I regret NOTHING. Most of the places I ate at were places that can be found in Singapore but aren't halal, places like Carls Jr, Subway, TGI.Fridays.. Had a blast stuffing my face in food in Malaysia.

I came across a little cafe in a shopping mall that I fell in love with was +WONDERMILK. I've always loved cafes so I dragged my family in. It had an adorable exterior and the decor is wonderful.



*taken from +WONDERMILK's homepage. Link at the bottom of post

They had a pretty extensive menu and I really couldn't decide what to get. And since the family had a huge lunch, we settled with the SUPER BEEF FRIES and a box of super cute cupcakes.



Since we had it to go, it came in the cutest packaging. The cupcakes were so-so, nothing special, but the fries.. BEST EVER. Fries smothered in sauteed mushrooms, onions, beef and gravy. It was a real treat.
  


All in all, really loved this cafe and I wish they opened one in Singapore. So if you happen to be in Kuala Lumpur, do stop by +WONDERMILK :)

Visit their homepage : ilovewondermilk.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment